Create the biggest loose waves with the triple barrel Beautaholics XL Pro Waver
Each barrel of the XL Pro Waver is a massive 32mm in diameter giving beautiful flowing waves to your luscious locks!
The ceramic coated barrels seal the cuticle to produce shiny, frizz-free results.
Adjust the temperature control for consistent, healthy results to suit every hair type. Temperature settings range from 180-210 ℃ adjustable in 10 ℃ stages.
Large blue LCD display to clearly show temperature settings.
The XL Pro Waver has a factory fitted UK plug and is multi-voltage for worldwide use.
HOW TO USE
1. We recommend using a heat protection spray through your hair before you start to create waves.
2. Divide your hair into sections using a clip to hold up the top layers and start underneath.
3. Decide how far down your hair you want to start the waves and take sections of the hair at a time.
4. Clamp the waver onto each section and hold for around 10 seconds then release.
5. Move the waver down each section clamping the hair until the section is complete.
6. Continue this process until you have completed the underneath.
7. Release the clips to bring down the rest of your hair then repeat as before section by section until you've completed your entire head.
8. Loosen the finished waves with either a wide toothed comb or your fingers.
9. For a true beach wave finish spritz with a texturising spray to give dimension to your finished style.
FOR SMALLER WAVES CHECK OUT THE PRO WAVER.
OFFER: For a limited period, add one of our heat protection gloves to your basket alongside any pair of straighteners or wavers and receive the glove absolutely FREE! You must add the glove to your basket with the selected heat tool to get the glove free.
FREE 2-3 DAY DELIVERY. MORE DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.